FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) File Information
|File name:||FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C)|
|Related Error:||FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error and virus|
|Recommended:||Run a Free Security Scan on FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C)|
|Operating Systems:||Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95|
FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) is one of the vital files in the computer system, it is used to load up a number of system settings and execute the libraries of several system dlls. Since FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) file is associated with several pivotal system function, it is very important to keep it safe and sound, otherwise you may experience errors related to this file and unable to get the related programs & system features function properly.
How does FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error happen?
Here we listed the possible causes for you to better understand the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error. Once you figure out what caused the error in your particular computer, just adopt the proper solution and the error will be fixed easily:
- You computer has trouble locating the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) file (the file has been deleted)
- The file was damaged, Windows system is unable to process the file.
- The file was blocked or damaged by virus/malware.
- You computer has outdated drivers.
- There are errors or corruption in the Windows registry.
Possible error messages that users may encounter
Due to different cause, FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error can show up in different forms, possible error message including:
- "Cannot start [program name]. A required component is missing: FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C). Please install [program name] again."
- "This application failed to start because FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) Not Found"
- "Cannot find [location]\FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C)"
Fix FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error automatically
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- Download FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- Click Fix button to fix FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error and other detected problems.
Manual solutions to troubleshot the errorSystem Restore
System restore function is available in each Windows operating system, it can help you to roll the system back to a previous status that everything was working fine. This action will only affect the system files and programs but not your documents, pictures, or other data. The below are steps of how to use System Restore to fix the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error in Windows 7 for your reference. Before you start, do remember to close all the unnecessary program and save all your data file.
- Click the Start button at the bottom right.
- Type ‘System Restore’ in the search box and press Enter key. (By doing this action, Windows may ask your Administrator permission)
- Once you open the system restore, select a restore point which is previous to the error happening.
- Click the Restore button to restore the Windows.
- After the restoration, your computer will be restarted and the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error will be fixed. (Note: This solution only work when you have created a restore point by using the system restore function before)
- Go to Start menu, right click on My computer and choose Properties.
- Click the automatic updates tab in the Properties window.
- In the windows updates window, detect the automatic updates service and open it
- Uncheck the turn off automatic updates option in the log on tab.
- Restart the computer to allow the changes take effect.
- Open Start menu and select Windows Update.
- Manually update the Windows by following the wizard.
You can also try replace the missing file into the system to fix the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error, this is a common solution to fix dll missing errors. If you found the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) file is not in the original location, follow the below steps to download and install the file, this would most likely help you fix FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error:
- Search the keyword of download FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) by using google.
- Select a website that offers download recourse from the search result and download the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) file.
- Place the file to the location of C:\WINDOWS\system32
- Go to the Start menu, type in CMD in the search box and hit OK.
- Register the file in the system by using the CMD commend.
Since FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error can relate to many types of system problems, it is better to fix it as soon as possible in case it trigger more problems. Normally, once your computer got the FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error, you will also experience one or several symptoms as below:
- You are unable to open certain application/game.
- The computer runs deadly slow after the error up-up.
- You receive other annoying error messages from time to time.
- The computer freeze or crash frequently.
- You can not install certain application/software.
What our users are saying...
I use Facebook every day. Your professional guide along with AVG Free keeps my Facebook safe. Thanks for your guide on this FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) fix guide. - Roberto Friend, Eagleville, PA, US
Thanks for your patience, AdvancedPCAdvisor's expert Lenny is very helpful to guide me solve this problem. - Jason Ardd
I find your FreeTheWads GUI.1022(C) error fix works great for me! My computer runs really faster than before. Thanks for your help! - Edwin Parent, Southfield, MI, US